Add service models to the target system
When the reconciliation file identifies no UNRECONCILED nodes, commit the reconciled service models that are in the sandbox. After the commit, imported service models, organizers, logical nodes, global and contextual policies, and custom state providers are added to the target system. Service models are operationally active to process device and service events, and are listed in the SERVICES tab of the browser interface.
- Generate an export file (see Export service models).
- Copy the export file and log in to the target system (see Preparing to import).
- Complete the initial import (see Initiating the import).
- Reconcile devices or components from the originating system with their equivalents in the target system (see Attempting to reconcile).
- Note: A final commit cannot be reversed. To change the model definition after committing, edit the service model definition in the SERVICES tab or delete the service model and start a new export process.
You can specify the import attempt to commit by reconcile file name:
zenimpactimport --reconcileFile reconcile.<date>.txt --commit export*.graphml