This section contains configuration procedures that you perform after Resource Manager is installed. Some of the procedures are optional, and indicated as such in the section title.
For installation and deployment instructions, see Installing Resource Manager.
- Starting Resource Manager
- Installing MariaDB database utilities
- Changing default server passwords
- Optional: Deleting the RabbitMQ guest user account
- Optional: Assigning a virtual IP address to a resource pool
- Optional: Replacing the default digital certificate
- Optional: Configuring customization management
- Optional: Configuring OpenTSDB compaction
- Optional: Creating a Redis cluster in a collector pool
- Optional: Enabling monitoring on IPv6 networks
- Optional: Configuring an external HBase