Compute and storage requirements
Control Center requires real or virtual master and delegate hosts that
- implement the 64-bit version of the x86 instruction set
- support Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.x or 8.3+, or CentOS 7.x
- support Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- include a network interface controller that supports TCP/IP and IPv4
- 10,000 r.p.m. serial-attached SCSI, SSD, or equivalent, such as 250 IOPS
If Control Center hosts are virtual, they should be configured not to fail over to other hosts or storage.
Hardware resource and storage requirements for Control Center vary by role (master or delegate host) and by the services assigned to the resource pool to which a host belongs. This section provides minimum requirements for master and delegate hosts.